LFS is a unique passive fire protection company supplying turnkey services direct to the private and public sectors. We act as subcontractors to main contractors and also work directly with clients, from local businesses to large organisations.
Known for our superior quality fire doors, we manufacture, supply and install our own certified FD30 and FD60 doorsets and screens to the highest industry standards. We are members of key fire industry accreditation bodies, themselves UKAS verified, which means all our products and installations are certificated when complete. This provides complete chain of custody to our clients who can be 100% sure that they are compliant with legal requirements.
Why Choose London Fire Solutions?
- We manufacture complete fire doorsets – ready for easy and quick installation.
- Our fire doorsets are pre-assembled – saving you time and money!
- Units are factory finished to your specification.
- All products are fully guaranteed and certificated.
- Fire doors and doorsets are individually wrapped and marked for location of installation
- We offer a priority manufacture with units available within 7 days.
- Fully bespoke design facility available.
- LFS offer a huge range of factory fitted fire rated ironmongery available.
- We manufacturer our own fire tested door sets with double glazed units.
- Doors and screens are individually measured, giving you a fully bespoke service.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 places obligations on responsible persons for buildings meaning they have to ensure that Fire Protection measures such as Fire Doors are maintained in an efficient state, efficient working order and in good repair.
In March 2013, we became one of the first companies in the UK to become accredited to the BM Trada Q-Mark Maintenance Scheme which enables us to upgrade and maintain fire doors rather than replace where possible. This provides our clients with a complete service throughout the lifetime of our products – or their own existing infrastructure. Maintenance contracts can be arranged.