Call 0207 2370958 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Client: Home Group
Main Contractor: London Fire Solutions LLP
Contract Value: £55k
Works description: Carrying out upgrade and renewal work to communal doors and internal front entrance doors to the bedrooms of a housing association building for single homeless people ages 16-25.
Summary of works:
- Upgrading and renew glazed and flush communal cross corridor doors in the building.
- Upgrading and replacing veneer bedroom doors for the youth section.
- At the end of this project the client asked if we could assist in building a chicken coop for the centre’s garden; this was to help with the residents’ development and build a new home for their chickens. We attended and helped the residents to learn basic DIY skills through building the coop.
- Following a detailed intrusive passive fire stopping survey we completed all fire stopping in conjunction with the door renewal programme.
- Worked closely with onsite staff to arrange appointments with residents.