Call 0207 2370958 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Client: Peabody Housing Association
Main Contractor: Axis Europe PLC
Contract Value: £190k +
Works description: New front entrance door sets, communal risers and loft hatches were installed across 10 Victorian mansion blocks
Summary of works:
- Installing FD30 front entrance door sets with the necessary fire stopping to any wires penetrating the door set.
- Install riser cupboard door sets to every block, fitted with mul-T-Lock cylinders.
- Install FD60 loft hatches in every block.
- Work with the main contractor to produce doors to the residents’ varying design and colour choices.
- Abide by appointment scheduling by the main contractor, installing up to 8 doors a day.
We created and tested a new door style (ST43) for the contract as per request from the main contractor