Call 0207 2370958 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
FIRE DOORS & SCREENS
Our Secured by Design multipoint lock on our front entrance door increases safety and provides high security.
Secured by Design (SBD) is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of ‘designing out crime’. It focuses on crime prevention of homes and commercials premises and promotes the use of security standards for a wide range of applications and products.
Our assembly (frame + door + hardware) offers enhanced security to prevent opportunistic intruders.
Internal and external communal fire doors are essential for a building’s passive fire resistance as they contain a fire to one room making it ‘compartmentised’ and easier to extinguish.
We can provide full door sets or replacement leafs where necessary. For communal screens we can incorporate a door leaf into a glazed screen using standard frame sections in order to comply with fire certification up to 60 minutes.
We can also manufacture and install riser doors to suit the compartment rating that is required.
Veneer or laminate faced panels can be supplied to add a stylish finish to reception desk facings and board room wall panelling.
Powershield’s latest generation of steel doors are designed to support architects, specifiers and contractors, working on a wide range of projects from commercial office space and healthcare applications to data protection units and pharmaceutical facilities.
Powershield Steel Doors are manufactured with 48% recycled steel and are almost fully recyclable, as well as being energy efficient; providing insulation U value of 1.6W/m2K.
They are also:
- Certifire approved, providing up to 4 hours of fire protection.
- An extensive range of security measures to suit various threat levels including PAS 24 and LPS1175 standards.
- Their strength and durability provides protection against fire arms and explosives.
- Hygienic properties making them an ideal choice for clean and sterilised environments.
- High performance acoustic doors meaning there is a sound reduction of up to 45dB.
This Exova Warrington Fire approved system is designed to cover existing timber door frames with a recessed housing for our standard Yale 3-point locking system and Monarch fire rated hinges, making it ideal in local authority locations where damage can occur.
Upgrading the existing timber frame to an ‘enhanced security’ door set drastically reduces the installation time and cost of installing a new frame, making the property secure quickly with no visible fixings, and still achieving Secured by Design accreditation.
A professionally installed door that is fully certified for fire protection will delay the spread of fire and ultimately save lives.
Our professional accreditation’s and large choice of design and finish available makes us the preferred supplier to many local authorities and housing associations.
Our fire door range includes FD30 and FD60 front entrance and communal doors and screens, steel doors, frame armour system and high security doors. Our extensive range of doors are available with the following features:
Front entrance doors with Secured by Design (SBD)
- Tested to PAS24 (security) and PAS23 (general fitness for purpose).
- Door set designs to take into account vandalism and forced entry.
- Installed with fire rated glass to give you access to a bigger variety of door styles.
- Timber products from sustainable sources with full chain of custody.
- Bespoke sizes to meet your exact requirements.
- Ironmongery, fully factory-fitted or site fitted, with a range of locking systems and finishes.
- Up to 10 year guarantee on door sets and ironmongery.
- A wide range of designs and styles in an unlimited range of colours.
Please click the image below to see our range of doors or download here.